We’ve all played the “What Would You Bring to a Deserted Island” game, but have you ever planned an actual disaster preparedness kit? During this time of the year, tropical rains can quickly turn into thunder storms that can potentially cause flash flood havoc in your area or to your house. Avoid the stress of mobbed supermarkets and power losses by making sure you and your family are prepared for nature’s surprises.
- Water (4 liters per day for each person)
- Swiss knife
- Non-perishable food (at least a 3 day supply)
- First aid kit
- Flashlights equipped with extra batteries
- Extra clothing
- Emergency cash
- Cell phones with pre-charged chargers
- Notebook with important phone numbers and addresses
- Prescription medications
- Warm coats, blankets and sleeping bags if the weather is cold
- Generator for extra power
- Extra baby supplies if needed
- Over-the-counter medications (3-5 day supply)
- Important personal documents – think about backing these up on a hard drive
- Wet wipes or cleansing wipes
- Trash bags
- Can opener
- Matches contained in a waterproof container
When insurance companies compete for your business, you win.
The information provided on our website has been compiled for your convenience. Bima Exchange Limited makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website. Please seek professional advice before acting on any information provided on this website.
Links to other websites are provided for your convenience and Bima Exchange Limited is not responsible for the information contained on those websites. The provision of a link to another website does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website, or any products or services offered on that website, by Bima Exchamge Limited. Bima Exchange Limited will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to websites that are not under our control.
Bima Exchnage Limited, including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or any other injury resulting from the use of this website. The limitation on liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of money, assets, time, life or the loss of data or information.